Thank you for your generosity!
To make a one-time donation by credit card, click the button below. If you are giving toward a specific project or need, please note it in the memo field.
If you are interested in setting up automated recurring monthly or annual donations, please consider signing up to sponsor a child.
We are also happy to accept donations in the form of cash, checks and money orders. Please make checks payable to Komeo International Ministries and mail to:
P.O. Box 21586
Oklahoma City, OK 73156.
Our Wish List
In addition to financial contributions, we are always in need of the following items to take care of the children's physical needs at the Wellington Orphanage:
- First-aid supplies (band-aids, gauze, tape, Neosporin, etc. -- must be new and unopened)
- Over-the-counter medications (ibuprofen, acetaminophen, cold and allergy meds, cough drops, eye drops, ear drops, etc. -- must be new and unopened)
- Hygiene items (deodorant, toothbrushes, toothpaste, feminine pads, etc.)
- Twin-sized sheets
- Bags and backpacks
- Old suitcases (preferably large but light-weight)
- Batteries (AA, AAA, D)
- Used cell phones (must be the type that use a sim card; these are necessary for the kids away at college, as well as the staff)
- Pens, pencils, colored pencils, chalk, crayons
- Notebooks or notebook paper
- Coloring books, word search books, sudoku puzzle books, alphabet or number learning books, etc.
- SUV vehicles (2006 or newer; ok, yes, we know this is a big one, but call us if you happen to have a vehicle you would like to donate!)
- If you have items to donate, please email us or contact Shana Gibelyou at (405) 659-6802 to arrange for collection.